|Amdocs is a multinational corporation headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises. Its offerings include business support systems(BSS),operational support systems(OSS),open network solutions, Internet of Things, big data analytics and entertainment and media solutions.
* Job openings for freshers in Software Developer position.
* An aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
* Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
* Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
* Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
* Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
* Have experience in writing software code in at least one programming language
* Knowledge in Unix/Linux,Object Oriented Design and development,MS-EXCEL
* Good Analytical skills,communication skills (involves communication with clients and site stakeholders)
* Having Telecom Domain/Revenue Assurance experience will be preferable.
* Candidate should be open to work in 24 * 7 environment.
* Challenged with design and develop new software applications
* Opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and with the industry most advanced technologies