* Job openings for freshers in Manufacturing Engineer position.
* An aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Build and revise technical data packages for use by suppliers.
* Lead in the development and implementation of manufacturing plans.
* Able to resolve technical problems that would significantly affect performance,cost,schedule.
* Review tooling requirements, provide estimates and resolve tooling issues
* Analyze design/build concepts to evaluate a producible definition and investigate alternative solutions to meet productivity requirements.
* Develop and maintain technical relationships/partnerships with customers,suppliers,peers,partners and team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
* Provide technical oversight of junior employees and suppliers,lead process improvements.Motivates,develop and mentor junior employees to achieve excellent technical and business outcomes.
* Periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports,project summaries and other related documents.
* Coordinate and communicate regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
* Experience and knowledge of manufacturing,methods,fabrication processes(e.g., forming,stamping,machining,heat treatment,machines/machine tools,cutting tools and fluids,instrumentation,data acquisition and control systems)
* Post-production technical experience with emphasis in military aircraft sustainment,repairs,spares and modification programs preferred
* Have experience in reviewing and interpreting military and industry specifications,standards and drawings
* Must have experience creating and maintaining product structure,bill of materials,assembly work instructions
* Must have experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners.
* Flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside,across different cultures and time-zones.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills,ability to prepare comprehensive reports,proposals,Statements of Work and connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI).Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
* Self-starter with a positive attitude,high ethics,a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.