|Job Role:||Software Developer|
|Qualification:||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Salary :||Rs 4 – 6 LPA|
|At Ericsson, we endeavor to interface everybody, wherever they might be. Since by being associated, individuals can participate in the developing worldwide joint effort that is the Networked Society – a general public in which each individual and each industry are engaged to achieve their full potential.Our administrations, programming, and foundation – particularly in portability, broadband, and the cloud – are empowering the interchanges business and different divisions to improve business, increment proficiency, enhance their clients’ involvement and catch new opportunities. By empowering the Networked Society, we have a genuine effect on individuals’ lives, and the world we live in.|
|* The Software Developer contributes, to make a client’s answer, in all periods of the product improvement lifecycle, towards legitimately designed data frameworks, containing programming as the significant segment, to meet concurred business necessities.
* The Software Engineer is in charge of guaranteeing that the conveyed programming segments give the essential usefulness and perform in agreement to the general prerequisites and to the client’s desire.
|* Applicant should Qualified BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
* Should have the best knowledge in core competencies like Network Architecture
* Will be involved in solution development, Solution Integration and should be able to provide the best solution support
* Should have good problem-solving skills and best strategic thinking
* Should be able to perform best in risk Analysis
* Should have good administrative skills
* Must have good planning and organization skills
* Should have best risk management skills
* Must be creative & Innovative
* Must have best entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking learning