|Kennametal was founded in 1938. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation trust Kennametal’s innovations in materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Kennametal employs more than 11,000 people around the globe serving customers in more than 60 countries. In fiscal year 2017, Kennametal reported sales of 2.1 billion dollars. Experts in three business segments Industrial, Infrastructure and WIDIA work directly on the customer shop floor, at the mine face or on the construction site to solve problems and increase productivity.
* Kennametal delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced materials sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers..
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech (Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% throughout academics.
* Must have good knowledge of the elements of CAD and understanding of engineering systems/ PLM tools.
* Should have good knowledge and hands-on experience in C#, C, C++, VB.net, Microsoft Visual Studio. etc.
* Must have knowledge of Access, SQL etc.
* Must be proficient in UG-NX CAD Application, NX CAM, Working knowledge of AutoCAD, AutoCAD automation, Auto LISP.
Must have knowledge on NX Open, UFunc etc.
* Should have knowledge of Blockstyler, Expressions, UDFs, DFA/ DFM, UI developments etc.
* SAP Application/ Development knowledge, ECTR functions and/ or any other Data Management/ PLM tools.
* Must have ability to understand the CAD process; synthesizing and develop CAD automation routines and programming knowledge.
* Must have fundamental Metal Cutting product knowledge with prior exposure to tool design / application engineering / machining is prefered.
* Must have understanding of manufacturing processes and process optimization. Exposure to CAM software like NX CAM and Vericut is desired.
* Must have ability to work in a cross functional team environment and strong interpersonal skills are essential.
* Must have positive attitude & Self-motivated.
* Should have excellent communication and listening skills
* Must have hands-on and can-do attitude – high energy, positive, deadline-driven, dependable with an ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines.
* Should be Self-motivated, organized and have strong interpersonal, analytical & perseverance skills.
* Must have accurate understanding of various design processes by working closely with design teams/ environments.
* Should be recognizing the pain areas, identifying the bottlenecks and improvising the design process by innovative CAD/ CAM automation / customization efforts.
* Must have proactive participation in understanding and applying the real time, updated solutions for enhancing the design productivity.
* Should provide CAD/ CAM/ PLM support to other users and help them troubleshoot technical issues.
* Must be supporting Global CAD/ CAM and Design Automation projects.Working closely with global teams on a regular basis and participate in global projects.
Kennametal India Limited, 6-3-1191/1 To 6, Brij Tarang Tower, 1st Floor, Greenlands, Begumpet, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Phone: 098497 13421