|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Rs 3-4.5 LPA|
|HP is the world’s biggest supplier of data innovation framework, programming, administrations, and answers for people and associations of all sizes. Positioned 10 on the Fortune 500 rundown for 2012, HP brings a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion clients in more than 170 nations on six mainlands. HP designs, specialists, and conveys innovation arrangements that drive business esteem make social esteem and enhance the lives of our customers.|
|* Applicant should be BE/B Tech from a recognized university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
* Able to do coding and programs enhancements, modifications, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, databases, utilities, and Internet-related tools.
* Have knowledge on executing established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
* Should have a good communication with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
* Should participate in the project team in team works as a member, of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately complex products.
* Must designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products and good knowledge on the database.
* Should be willing to work in the Night shifts
* Must have developed an understanding of local legal compliance issues.