|Job Role:||Sales Executive|
|Qualification:||High School or Equivalent|
|Salary:||₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month|
|In January 2009, Manish Patel started a few wine and beer retail stores in Mumbai and wanted to accept card payments from customers. Manish realized that the terms such as terminal charges, bank rates, transaction fee, infrastructure requirements were extremely onerous for a small merchant. Add to this, the typical neighborhood store model in India of home delivery, conventional landline based POS terminal proved useless. This lead to a pursuit for a better and more cost effective POS solution. Mswipe’s mobile swiper is the only solution which enables feature phones to be used as a mobile POS today.|
|* Should have passed High school or equivalent.
* Experience in sales of POS business with a reputed bank or merchant acquirer.
* Experience in banking/telecom sector preferably in sales of credit cards /loans/sim cards.
* Understanding of KYC, costing, pricing, subvention, etc
* Extensive field work.
* Smart communication in Hindi or English.
* Source merchants who need POS/EDC terminals in the local market